Wednesday, October 17, 2012

THE METHOD OF CALCULATING THE VISIBLE AND HIDDEN MOAKKIL OF A NAME


(Chapter no- 20)

THE METHOD OF CALCULATING THE VISIBLE AND HIDDEN MOAKKIL OF A NAME
Assalam oalaikum,

The initial alphabet of your name should be considered to be the markaz and the last one as mohit. For example, if a person’s name is Ahmed, alif will be markaz and dal will be mohit. Now the visible/zaahiri moakkil of alif is Ahil and the hidden/baatini moakkil is Israfil.
Now I am going to show to my readers a reliable method of calculating the moakkil’s name.

First of all, do huruf malfozi of Ahmed’s name.
I am writing down the abjad malfozi here so that the readers can clearly understand my point:




Alif=111
Ha=9
Mim=90
Dal=35
The total malfozi value will be 245
Total malfozi value of Ahmed=11

Now when we divide 245 by 11 we get a remainder of 3.
According to abjad the 3rd huruf is jeem. So Ahmed’s visible moakkil will be Jael and the hidden will be Kakael. 


Keep Me In Your Prayers.
Amel Soname
Amel_soname@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

agar 0 baqi buchay to?

Anonymous said...

please calculate my visible and hidden moakkil.
my name is Danish

Post a Comment